Maesybryn Primary School

Welcome to our blog that will keep you up to date with the events of the school. If you would like to view our web site click on the link. http://maesybrynprimary.weebly.com/

Friday 15 January 2010

BACK TO SCHOOL

A big thank you to everyone, parents, children and staff for these last two difficult weeks. We have all pulled together and I am very proud of everyone - I hope that we will see no more snow and life can get back to normal.

Due to the disruption, there will be no after school clubs next week as we need to get letters to you. They will all start the following week(W/B 25th January.

BREAKFAST CLUB

We still aim to start this on Monday 1st February. I shall send letters to all who indicated that they wanted to take part next week.

Have a good weekend and back to hard work on Monday!!!

Mr.Roberts

2 comments:

  1. thankyou too mr roberts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks verymuch... I never thought I wld ever say I'm glad to see the back of Snow!!! A few LONG wks!!!

    ReplyDelete